Why a coach should use BHOHB
In any sports discipline, posture is a pivotal element, as much for an athletic trainer who wants to improve the performance of an athlete (whether amateur or competitive) as it is for a trainer who has to prepare a simple board in the weight room.
With BHOHB it is possible to carry out a postural, total body screening, reconstructing our skeleton in 3D, through a simple camera, without any recourse to X-rays.
The examination, certified by the Ministry of Health, is non-invasive and is, therefore, repeatable.
The data, collected on a case-by-case basis, can be compared and allow for immediate verification of the health of the athlete's spine, the appropriateness of the physical activity undertaken, or the impact of the sports loads assigned by the trainer.
With BHOHB postural screening you can:
- Check the postural health status of the athlete
- Ascertain the presence of pathologies such as scoliosis, lordosis and kyphosis
- Significantly decrease muscle accidents
- Personalizing workouts
- Monitor the effects of workloads
- Check the actual impacts after recovery from an injury, even a minor one
- Interacting with Sports Gnathology.
Are you a trainer, coach or have a sports center?
Fill out the form below to receive more detailed information.